Find community and comfort in a pedestrian-friendly, amenity-rich urban environment.
Conveniently located between Jackson’s historic Eastover and Fondren neighborhoods, and adjacent to the I-55 corridor and the University of Mississippi Medical Center, The District at Eastover offers a transformative destination characterized by boutique shopping, a collection of carefully curated restaurants, thoughtfully planned Class A office space, an extended stay business-class hotel and luxury loft living opportunities.
FROM I-55 SOUTH
- Take Exit 100 Meadowbrook Rd./Northside Dr.
- Merge onto the I-55 S Frontage Rd.
- Turn left onto Eastover Dr.
- Turn left onto District Boulevard (at the second light) into The District at Eastover.
FROM I-55 NORTH
- Take the MS-25 N/Lakeland Dr./Lakeland Dr. E exit, EXIT 98B, toward Carthage.
- Keep left to take the ramp toward the Frontage Rd. Continue on the Frontage Rd.
- Turn right onto Eastover Drive.
- Turn left onto District Boulevard (at the light) into The District at Eastover.
Parking is available throughout the development. Free garage parking is available beneath The District Lofts and complimentary valet parking is available daily adjacent to Cantina Laredo and Fine & Dandy.